[Product] Second Session at Vancouver [Discussion Today]

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:59:46 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I have a perpetual conflict so I will be approximately 10-15 minutes late every time.  :-(

I prefer option 3 or option 2.  If we want to raise further awareness, I think option 2 achieves that goal.  If we want to show progress, option 3 fits that objective.

I can't link right now but session 1 is on Monday and session 2 is on Tuesday.

Thanks,
Shamail