[Product] Second Session at Vancouver [Discussion Today]

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Wed Apr 29 22:16:01 UTC 2015

So, I have to miss today's meeting unfortunately but wanted to give an
update of session 1 (roadmap / socialization effort).

On the socialization project, we have made good progress on the slides
and its been a great group effort so far (slide owners are called out
each slide).  This talk is 11am Monday so its right at the beginning
of the summit.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1sbTSRX14_rDLnX8HAerNi3J2Oo9GpbH8I9OxBZIWasA/edit#slide=id.g7646e7140_0_22

As Shamail pointed out, it potentially overlaps with the state of
product management talk.  I'm of the mindset that a little overlap in
material is not so bad as many people are unlikely to make both (and
this is a topic thats important).

I'm ok with any of the options Shamail highlighted as well.  I think
the idea of a panel (2) or deeper dive on cross project (3) with a bit
of repeat of the product team mission (up to slide 4 above) might be
good approach though.

-- MikeC