[Product] OpenStack summit socialization working session

Mike Cohen cohen at noironetworks.com
Thu Apr 16 15:43:18 UTC 2015

I took the suggestion someone had of reading all the emails from PTLs
on their priorities / candidacy and jotting down some notes on them.
Thats what is in the end of the etherpad.  Figured we could compare
that to what we heard when we talked to them.

I don't believe we've actually heard from the PTL directly though
outside of that email.