[Product] Neutron Drivers group -- These are folks we should engage as a group during the summit

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Apr 16 00:19:28 UTC 2015

My browser just crashed and when I restored it, I reviewed my tabs.  The one below [1] caught my eye and now I know why I had it open.  This is the neutron group to work with to communicate whether/how the neutron proposed specs fulfill aspects of use cases, and also highlight any gaps in specs to complete a use case.  Plus, whether the spec targets an identified need, etc.

Should we try to meet with them at the summit?

--Rocky

[1]https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron-drivers