[Product] Cross-project discussions in Vancouver

Geoff Arnold geoff at GEOFFARNOLD.COM
Thu Apr 9 16:36:46 UTC 2015

For those who may have missed it, Thierry is now soliciting proposals for cross-project sessions in the Design Summit.

http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/061070.html <http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-April/061070.html>

As we discussed in Palo Alto and Philadelphia, cross-project and multi-release initiatives are obvious candidates for Program Management coordination. Several cross-project session proposals have already been posted, but all except one seem to involve process or governance changes that touch multiple projects. The exception is my submission for Cloud Service Federation, which is deliberately structured as an exemplar of the kind of initiative that PM can help with. (It also happens to be a business-critical proposal for my company, Cisco.)

Geoff