[Product] Nova Project Priorities for Liberty -- where the planning is happening

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Apr 9 01:53:13 UTC 2015

Again, the Nova team is proactively planning the Liberty release right now.  Working with some of these people on Use Cases could help steer priorities a bit.  If we can get some of the thinking behind what is captured on the developer’s etherpad, we can actively participate (hopefully for the positive) in the  F2F discussions that will nail down the priorities during the summit.  We have the chance of adding some cohesion and better focus to the Nova Liberty cycle.

--Rocky