[Product] [OpenStack][Product-WG] Email Draft for Vancouver Summit working session

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:45:40 UTC 2015

Hi Carol,

This looks great.  We should add specific details (if available) before sending out the message for the working session (date/time, room #, etc.)

Which etherpad are you directly people to?  I couldn't find the link but let's make it a new one (e.g. ProductWGVancouverMeetup) since our existing ones are becoming hard to manage.

Thanks,
Shamail