[Product] [Product-wg] Welcome to the Product group

Acharya, Srinivasa rsacharya at hp.com
Fri Oct 10 10:23:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am Srinivasa Acharya, Engineering manager in HP Cloud Engineering. I am with OpenStack for 3 years and working on Ironic based bare-metal deployment. I am also engaged in OpenStack India user group and spoke in various meet-ups.

I was really looking for a forum where our voices are heard and be able to influence what needs to happen in OpenStack. I am glad to be part of this group and looking forward to contribute.

I am not participating in Paris Summit.

Regards
Srinivas