[Product] [Product-wg] Welcome to the Product group

Randy Bias randyb at cloudscaling.com
Thu Oct 9 04:46:52 UTC 2014

> On 10/07/2014 05:57 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
>> [...]
>> Please introduce yourself briefly to this list, too.

I’m Randy Bias, CEO of Cloudscaling.  I have been advocating for some kind of product oversight and direction for a while, culminating in this keynote at the OpenStackSV event:

	http://www.slideshare.net/randybias/the-lie-of-a-benevolent-dictator-the-truth-of-a-working-democratic-meritocracy

Here’s the video of my presentation:

	https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOAb6wfBYxU

I am hopeful this working group can make some progress, although I’m concerned the challenges may run pretty deep in terms of attitudes around product management from some of the core developers.

I’m here to help have the conversation and see what we can do to move forward.

Regards,

--Randy

Founder & CEO, Cloudscaling
Board of Directors, OpenStack Foundation
+1 (415) 787-2253 [SMS or voice]
TWITTER: twitter.com/randybias
LINKEDIN: linkedin.com/in/randybias