[Product] [Product-wg] Welcome to the Product group

Scott, Debra (PMP, OSPO) debra.scott at hp.com
Wed Oct 8 23:47:07 UTC 2014

> Please introduce yourself briefly to this list, too.

Debra Scott, I work at HP in the Open Source Program Office. I lead the HP OpenStack Steering/Strategy Committee and the HP internal OpenStack SIG with >600 members and still growing. Part of my charter is to coordinate planning, strategies, communication, blueprint submissions, and open source community involvement across the many business units in HP so the topics of this forum are near and dear to me.

I've been a "hidden contributor" in open source projects for 13 years, mostly with project focus on Debian, Red Hat, SuSe and OpenSAF.

Though I won't be going to the Summit in Paris, I look forward to working with all of you and hopefully meeting soon.

Best,

Debra

Debra Scott, PMP

Program Manager