[Product] Why this group exists in parallel to other groups (was Re: Thoughts On Product-wg Deliverables)

Haselmaier, James James.Haselmaier at emc.com
Mon Dec 29 21:31:20 UTC 2014

Two things:
*  I think Randy frames up VERY well in his OpenStackSV talk the situation
we¹re dealing with and how this group could add value.
*  I participated in some of the Persona working group meetings this past
Summer.  At the time they seemed to be much more (exclusively?) focused on
Horizon - whereas I think we need to think about use cases in a broader
and more all-encompasing sense.  (I.e. How does a developer really and
practically need to use the various projects to accomplish their job).  I
think it makes sense for this team (when it comes to personas per se) to
have a strong connection with the Persona working group and asses whether
they¹re addressing the scope that Randy lays out in his talk.  If not -
then we may need to establish plans to augment.

Jim