[Product] An "Operations Project" and the questions it raises.

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Wed Dec 10 11:08:44 UTC 2014

I don't know for certain. Metrics from the delivery process are great, but
we also need good quantifiable customer feedback.

>From the technical side, I would to see full lifestyle information at a
feature level: metrics related to the quality of the delivery process and
also post-release metrics. That is how many post release problems did a
particular feature/blueprint/<insert other grouping below project level>
create? Hard perhaps, but worthwhile if we're going to improve the
customer/operator experience.

>From the non technical side, I'd love to be able to track customer
satisfaction. Can't think how though, given the nature of the distribution
channels for OpenStack.

Roland