[Openstack] URGENT: packet loss on openstack instance

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 04:52:01 UTC 2018

[root at compute-33 ~]# ifconfig tap5af7f525-5f | grep -i drop
        RX errors 0 dropped 0 overruns 0 frame 0
        TX errors 0 dropped 2528788837 overruns 0 carrier 0 collisions 0

Noticed tap interface dropping TX packets and even after increasing
txqueue from 1000 to 10000 nothing changed, still getting packet
drops.