[Openstack] missing ovs flows and extra interfaces in pike

Fabian Zimmermann dev.faz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:37:50 UTC 2018

Hi,

you may contact me directly, this would speed up my responsetime ;)

Am 26.10.18 um 16:15 schrieb Hartwig Hauschild:
> We thought we're missing the flow for "if you're looking for this MAC go
> this way", but it turned out that what's actually missing is a bunch of
> interfaces on the multicast-flow for the vlan that we're investigating.
>
> Is that what you're seeing as well?

exactly.

I wrote a small script which uses the database to calculate which
network is located on which HV and checks if there are suitable
vxlan-tunnel build.

Its a quick and dirty hack, but works for us (so far).

I personally dont like publishing code in this quality, but I dont think
I will improve this in the near future - so here maybe it helps you a bit.

https://github.com/noris-network/check_vxlan_mesh

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

  Fabian