[Openstack] [Octavia] Ask about the Amphora's flavor

Nguyễn Trọng Tấn nguyentrongtan124 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 09:39:41 UTC 2018

Hi all!

We are working with Octavia project. And we see Octavia used only one flavor to create amphora VM. we have two questions:

1.    With the default flavor (1 vCPU, 1GB RAM, 10Gbps Network shared), how workload amphora VM can carry? (concurrent connection, request per second, active connection,…)

2.    In case of heavy workload, how can I change the amphora VM’s configuration to satisfy this user’s workload? Currently, the amphora VM’s flavor is fixed to all project.

Thanks and Best Regards!

Nguyen Trong Tan

Openstack group user VietNam.