[Openstack] Clock Drift

Tyler Bishop tyler.bishop at beyondhosting.net
Sat Mar 24 17:30:04 UTC 2018

3 Sources.  CentOS NTP pool and 2 internal.

*Tyler Bishop*
EST 2007

O: 513-299-7108 x1000
M: 513-646-5809
http://BeyondHosting.net <http://beyondhosting.net/>

This email is intended only for the recipient(s) above and/or
otherwise authorized personnel. The information contained herein and
attached is confidential and the property of Beyond Hosting. Any
unauthorized copying, forwarding, printing, and/or disclosing
any information related to this email is prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this
email and any attachment(s).

On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 3:03 AM, Pablo Iranzo Gómez <Pablo.Iranzo at redhat.com