[Openstack] Some questions about "Cinder Multi-Attach" in Openstack Queens

谭 明宵 tanmingxiao at outlook.com
Tue Mar 6 09:49:08 UTC 2018

thanks a lot for your help

On 3/6/2018 17:47,Arne Wiebalck<Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch><mailto:Arne.Wiebalck at cern.ch> wrote:
Multi-attach will not allow you to have a block device with a local file-system to be concurrently
accessed from multiple nodes. It is intended for HA scenarios where a second server can take
over a block device from another server. So, if you unmount on your first server, you can mount
on the second and you will see your file.

Arne