[Openstack] Installing openstack

Ionosphere s.r.o. ionos3d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:43:19 UTC 2018

 Hello, my name is Patrik Púpala. Recently we tried to install openstack,
but we went into some problems installing it so i want to ask that if we
need to install it on a fresh minimal installation of linux or we can use
DVD versions of linux. Also if you can point me what addational packages
(like EPEL in CentOS) we need to install to install it properly. I know
that there are a specific steps which i need to follow to install it but in
meaning of addational packages i mean like linux addational packages not
openstack because i know openstack will install automatically what he
needs. Also i want to ask what linux is best and easiest for installing
openstack.

If i wrote this to wrong mail can you point me to some kind of technical
support ?

Thank you for your answer.