[Openstack] Openstack neutron with ASR1k

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 04:21:29 UTC 2018

Folks,

We are planning to deploy production style private cloud and gathering
information about what we should use and why and i came across with
couple of document related network node criticality and performance
issue and many folks suggesting following

1. DVR (it seem complicated after reading, also need lots of public IP)
2. Use ASR1k centralized router to use for L3 function  (any idea what
model should be good? or do we need any licensing to integrate with
openstack?)

Would like to get some input from folks who already using openstack in
production and would like to know what kind of deployment they pick
for network/neutron performance?