[Openstack] [RDO PackStack] Running PackStack multiple times

Marcin Dulak marcin.dulak at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 10:14:08 UTC 2018

Yes - you can run packstack repeatedly until the installation is
successful, puppet is supposed to take care about the desired state.
If you experience the contrary - open a bug at
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=RDO

For the purpose of learning openstack it's better to use a VM for packstack
- give https://github.com/locationlabs/vagrant-packstack a try.

Marcin