[Openstack] qemu version for OpenStack Icehouse

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Sat Feb 17 11:08:38 UTC 2018

 Thank you very much both Erik and Bernd.

 Indeed the problem was with the image file version.

 Although "qemu-img convert -O qcow2 <image> <new-image>" didn't work I
 have re-created using a new QCOW image and that could be used without a
 problem.

 Thanks you once again for pointing me to the correct direction.

 Best regards,

 G.