[Openstack] Mobile application offloading for both CPU and GPU on OpenStack

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Wed Feb 7 20:33:33 UTC 2018

Hi Raffaele,

Thank you for sharing this use case. I don’t know if you have seen, but we have changed the way that we are organizing content for the upcoming Vancouver Summit <https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/>, and I think that this use case would be a great fit for either the Edge Computing or the HPC/GPU/AI track.

The deadline to submit is tomorrow, February 8 at 11:59pm PST.

Please let me know if you have any questions around the content structure or the deadline, and I would be more than happy to help.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation