[Openstack] which SDK to use?

Volodymyr Litovka doka.ua at gmx.com
Tue Apr 17 12:38:03 UTC 2018

Hi colleagues,

I need to write client app (Python v3) to work with Openstack. At the
moment, I need to work with Keystone (of course), Heat, Nova and Cinder.
Support for other modules may be required later.

Keeping in mind direct API calls, I, nevertheless, prefer to use SDK and
there are two choices:

1) Openstack SDK (https://docs.openstack.org/openstacksdk/latest )
2) Openstack Clients (https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackClients )

The question is which one to use in terms of support Openstack APIs,
development longevity and consistency with Openstack development?

Thank you.

--
Volodymyr Litovka
   "Vision without Execution is Hallucination." -- Thomas Edison