[Openstack] Fuel-9.2 - Broken deployment on one node stops all other nodes too

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Mon Oct 30 13:57:44 UTC 2017

Hi,

fuel_pkgs/9 means that "fuel_pkgs" task failed on node with id 9, find the
node with this id using "fuel node" (run it from Fuel node), ssh to the
nodes and look for errors in /var/log/puppet.log.

If Nova service was running before, it should be running even after
fuel_pkgs task failed on one of the nodes, see nova logs, to find what
happened to nova.

Thanks,