[Openstack] Disable distributed loadbalancers (LBaaSv2)?

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Sat Oct 21 11:23:17 UTC 2017

Looking over everything, I noticed that the port of the load balancer is attached
to one of my control nodes (I have two).

Investigating with ‘ip netns’, I see that all the qrouter-* ns’es (??) is on the “primary”
(which should be correct, I can vaguely remember that I had one on each of my
control nodes before), but the LB port is on the “secondary” (or what WAS the
secondary, before I disabled the distributed router), the one with no qrouter
ns.

Disabling all OS services (including HAProxy) on that secondary, didn’t “move” the
LB to the primary as I had expected…

Shouldn’t the LB be on a router node? Or did I misunderstand that?