[Openstack] Designate Panel UI Bug (pike)?

Steven D. Searles SSearles at zimcom.net
Fri Oct 6 14:25:50 UTC 2017

When adding DNS records via horizon the record type dropdown does not
seem to change the resources form for the record type below.  For
example, creating an A record is good, however switching the dropdown
to MX record the lower form does not switch to the MX record form but
rather remains on the A record form.  Perhaps I am missing something in
my config or have overlooked something obvious. I have tested in
IE,FF,Chrome. Adding the associated records via the command line works
just fine.  Any ideas? I would appreciate any assistance or a point in
the right direction.

Current Master pulled from  git https://github.com/openstack/designate-
dashboard.git

Screenshot Links