[Openstack] [FUEL] - Where are the CentOS releases in Fuel 11

Charles Butterfield charles.butterfield at nextcentury.com
Sat Nov 25 03:44:32 UTC 2017

Background:
We've been using Fuel 5.1.1 (from Mirantis) for our CentOS based private OpenStack infrastructure.  Looking to do a technology refresh but when I recently installed Fuel-11.0 the CentOS release were marked as "Not Available" (in addition, only CentOS-6.x was listed, not CentOS-7.x).

Questions:

1)      Did I miss some download or installation option?

2)      Why would CentOS-6 be listed when Fuel itself is clearly CentOS-7?

Regards

n  Charlie Butterfield