[Openstack] Controller system is unable to ping gateway of self-service network gateway

Muhammad Asif masifpak80 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 09:39:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am trying to deploy openstack OCATA. Everything is fine. I can ping
instances and gateway of provider network but i am unable to ping gateway
of self-service network and so as instances.

Further, why self-service network is created after runnig . demo-openrc.
and provider network created after running  . demo-openrc and router
created after running  first . demo-openrc and then . demo-openrc
When I see Network Topology in project section, there is no router and no
self-service network.

Thanks
M.Asif