[Openstack] [openstack india meetup] Announcing May OpenStack India meetup 2017 on 27th May, 2017

Chandan kumar chkumar246 at gmail.com
Wed May 17 07:44:18 UTC 2017

Hello,

As May 2017 is about to end, It's time to meet again to share our
knowledge in and around OpenStack.

As continued from the previous meetup, we are pleased to announce our
May OpenStack Meetup 2017 on 27th May 2017 at Red Hat, Pune (office).
It will consist of one workshop, two talks, and few lightning talks.

Timing: 10:30 A.M. to 01:30 P.M.

Meetup Schedule:

10:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M. -> [Workshop] Bootup your first instance using DevStack
11:40 A.M. to 12:10 P.M. -> Talk 1
12:20 P.M. to 12:50 P.M. -> Talk 2
01:00 P.M. onwards -> Lightening Talks

On which topic I should submit a talk?
* The talk topic should be related to OpenStack:
For example: How you are using OpenStack, How to upgrade, new features
released or upcoming, Containers and Ansible/Puppet usage in
OpenStack, or it can be a talk about libraries and clients used in
OpenStack or how can I start contributing to OpenStack.

How can I submit a talk for this meetup?

Go to Event Page:
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/239721343/,
Add a comment
with the talk topic and short description.

What are the prerequisites for this meetup?
* A laptop has 8 GB RAM with Linux/Windows and VirtualBox installed
for the workshop. We will be providing VM image to run Devstack.
* There is no prior knowledge of OpenStack needed but is good to have.

How can I register for this meetup?
* Go to the event page:
https://www.meetup.com/Indian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/239721343/
and click on Join and RSVP to yes.