[Openstack] Help with openstack single node deployment

Melvin Hillsman mrhillsman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:50:52 UTC 2017

Hey Emily,

You can use the OpenStack-Ansible AIO install potentially
https://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/developer-docs/quickstart-aio.html
https://docs.openstack.org/developer/openstack-ansible/mitaka/developer-docs/quickstart-aio.html

--
Kind regards,

Melvin Hillsman
Ops Technical Lead
OpenStack Innovation Center

mrhillsman at gmail.com
phone: (210) 312-1267
mobile: (210) 413-1659
http://osic.org

Learner | Ideation | Belief | Responsibility | Command