[Openstack] VM can receive traffic, but not send it

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Thu Mar 23 17:49:41 UTC 2017

For downloads, you're using probably DNAT or SNAT. For *uploads*, you're
using floating IP's I'm guessing. Does uploads work for other VM's with a
similar configuration? It's rare that this would occur so I would presume
it's firewall related (either security group via OpenStack) or firewall on
the VM itself.

Another question, are incoming connections timing out, is the security
group allowing connections from everyone or a subset? i ask because I
haven't seen the easy questions asked up front.

//adam

*Adam Lawson*

Principal Architect
Office: +1-916-794-5706