[Openstack] [Neutron] Need L2 Connectivity between the extra two nics between the VMs created on OpensStack

Yura Poltoratskiy yurapoltora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:10:32 UTC 2017

If I understand correctly, all I need to do is to create a network (via
dashboard or cli), to create two ports and to attach the ports to you
VMs. After all this steps you will have situation like you two servers
connected through a switch or by wire directly (which is the same). This
is in general.

I don't know about your deployment scenario, but if you were using
ansible I believe that there is basic network functionality already.