[Openstack] [Neutron] Need L2 Connectivity between the extra two nics between the VMs created on OpensStack

Vivek Nirala nirala.vivek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 11:12:24 UTC 2017

Alternatively can we use a bridge to attach the nic interfaces(of n number
of virtual machines) ?
If yes then is there any specific neutron command to add a bridge and
attach nics to it, this is required since as far as i know nova needs a
network to spawn an instance.

if there is no specific neutron command to add bridge is there any plugin
for that ( ML2 ?? )?
..

*Vivek Nirala*
Mobile:+91-9278676843