[Openstack] Installing openstack on Centos 7

info at bjoern-stuebe.de info at bjoern-stuebe.de
Wed Mar 15 07:11:17 UTC 2017

I installed packstack all in one single host with the same issue, too.

First, I thought there went something wrong during installation. I
googled th issue with the result that this issue is taking some time
to finish. How long do you wait?

It works for me, but had to take some time for installation and
testing puppet.