[Openstack] Trove is skipped in Newton

Amrith Kumar amrith.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:47:18 UTC 2017

Wang Sen, in what environment is this (x86 or non-x86)? I know of at least
three teams within IBM who have successfully deployed Trove on both x86 and
non-x86 systems and a number of different releases.

If you are interested, I'm happy to connect you with several of your fellow
IBM'ers who may be able to help you with this, or they may see this email
and reach out to you directly.

-amrith