[Openstack] Quota Exceeded when no Instances are running

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.email.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 10:01:22 UTC 2017

Hi Georgios,
probably the problem is related with quotas. For some reason they were not
sync when you deleted the instances.
To confirm this, you can increase your quota and then check you can create
new instances.

If you are using Newton you can use "nova-manage project
quota_usage_refresh" to fix the quotas out of sync.

best,
Belmiro