[Openstack] Trove is skipped in Newton

Mark Kirkwood mark.kirkwood at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Mar 7 08:15:25 UTC 2017

I haven't tried to get Trove working with latest versions - but
experience with previous (Kilo, Liberty, Mitaka) ones suggests that the
creation of guest images requires painstaking determination and error
checking - as the supplied docs are - somewhat - lacking...(read between
the lines here).

Best wishes

Mark