[Openstack] I cannot unsubscribe mail list

hanchao hanchao at iscas.ac.cn
Tue Mar 7 02:51:55 UTC 2017

Hi,

Similar issue that I suffered, too.

I wished to login to my openstack account, but the password did not match.
Then I tried the "forgot password", it said will send me a link to reset my password.
However since then, I never received any emails for that.
I even send emails to ask about the problem to "info at openstack.org", but still nothing changed.
My account is still not available for me. It is sad...

Hope the system is working well, and wish our issues can be addressed soon.

Regards,
Chao