[Openstack] I cannot unsubscribe mail list

庄才家 zhuangcaijia at unitedstack.com
Tue Mar 7 01:56:40 UTC 2017

Hi:

I want to unsubscribe list, after I click the Unsubscribe button,I have not receive the confirmation message by email.

Pls help me.

By clicking on the Unsubscribe button, a confirmation message will be emailed to you. This message will have a link that you should click on to complete the removal process (you can also confirm by email; see the instructions in the confirmation message).

庄才家 Caijia Zhuang
Senior Technical Professor
+86-13923707546
zhuangcaijia at unitedstack.com
UNITEDSTACK(北京)科技有限公司
北京市海淀区中关村软件园4号楼软件广场C座102,100193
Room 302,Block C,Building.4,Zhongguancun Software park,100193 Haidian Dist.China