[Openstack] [openstack][nova] Changes-Since parameter in Nova API not working as expected

Kevin Benton kevin at benton.pub
Mon Jun 26 21:59:02 UTC 2017

Keep in mind that security groups are still a property of the port, so you
have to decide what to do when a server has two ports in the same security
group and one of the ports is removed from that group. In that scenario the
security groups of the instance haven't changed even though one of the
ports was removed. Do you adjust the updated_at timestamp then?