[Openstack] Production openstack on 5 node

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:06:32 UTC 2017

We are deploying 5 node openstack cloud for internal use and wondering
what method we should use, initial test was on RDO packstack but i
heard packstack isn't good for production, some people on google
suggesting using triplo. I found its little complicated because you
need one more extra server run undercloud openstack to deploy
overcloud openstack, should i really use triplo or is there any other
and easy method which can allow us to upgrade in future also.