[Openstack] [horizon] How to address new features (wish list)

Itxaka Serrano Garcia igarcia at suse.com
Tue Jun 6 10:56:56 UTC 2017

Hi!

While I dont know exactly how to deal with a wish for new features you
could try to come to the weekly meeting[0] and try to discuss it with
the attendants to see if someone is willing to put some time in it or
they see it as viable feature that can be transformed into a Blueprint.

Or come into the IRC[1] channel and spam Rob And David, but that may not
work as expected :D

[0] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Horizon_Team_Meeting

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/IRC