[Openstack] [horizon] How to address new features (wish list)

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Tue Jun 6 10:12:36 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I would like to ask you if anyone can explain to me how I get to wish
for new features in OpenStack? I see the Horizon wiki page [1], but it
only mentions the general workflow and one example. Am I supposed to
edit the wiki page to bring my wish to the developer's attention? Is
the page monitored by anyone? I have an account and would be able to
edit the wiki page, but I don't know if this would effect anything.
Or should I ask this question in the developers mailing list?
I asked my question on ask.openstack.org some time ago [2] but without
any responses. So any input would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Eugen

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Horizon/Wish_List
[2]
https://ask.openstack.org/en/question/99205/tooltip-for-images-glance-in-dashboard/

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77
D-22423 Hamburg                         e-mail  : eblock at nde.ag

         Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
           Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                   Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                    USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983