[Openstack] Looking for a case study

Rahil Gandotra Rahil.Gandotra at colorado.edu
Wed Jul 19 01:47:17 UTC 2017

How about implementing a campus lab network for students?
You could use multiple servers to spin up controller, compute and network.
And then segregate userspace for each student which would use Keystone for
authorization. Additionally you could maintain a state of the quotas
allocated to each student.

- Rahil

--
Rahil Gandotra