[Openstack] References for setting up your network

Trinath Somanchi trinath.somanchi at nxp.com
Tue Jan 31 12:52:52 UTC 2017

The best way to know-how about openstack is to manually install openstack form installation docs [1]. There you can understand different components of openstack their configuration and usage.

If you want to develop something in and around openstack, go for openstack-dev/devstack.

Hope this helps.

[1] http://docs.openstack.org/project-install-guide/newton/

/ Trinath