[Openstack] [kolla] How to re-run failed ansible tasks in kolla

pothuganti sridhar pothuganti.sridhar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 17:51:05 UTC 2017

Hello All,

I am trying to setup kolla environment. When I run the "vagrant up"
command, it brought up four kubes and then running the ansible play books.
It got failed while upgrading the OS with following error.

*TASK [upgrade-os : upgrade the entire system in preparation for next
steps] *****

The complete log is available in following link.
http://paste.openstack.org/show/596104/

Can any one help me about running the ansible playbooks for failed tasks.

Any pointer would be a great help.

Regards,
Sridhar