[Openstack] [Devstack] Hard code of SSL_ENABLED_SERVICES in stack.sh cause not able to add other service for SSL

Xin YD He hxhehx at cn.ibm.com
Wed Jan 18 01:40:30 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I try to enable Zun using SSL, and add 2 statments in my local.conf,
USE_SSL=TRUE
SSL_ENABLED_SERVICES+=,zun

but it does not work. I check the log file and found
SSL_ENABLED_SERVICES=key,nova,cinder,glance,s-proxy,neutron,  does not have
Zun at all.
later I found in stack.sh, SSL_ENABLED_SERVICES is hard code.
# Service to enable with SSL if ``USE_SSL`` is True
SSL_ENABLED_SERVICES="key,nova,cinder,glance,s-proxy,neutron"

if I add Zun to the hard code, and reinstall, zun SSL is okay. so i wonder
if this is a devstack bug or i made mistake on the local.conf?

Best Regards,
He Xin(Tony)
OpenStack on Power Development, IBM Shanghai
2F, 399 Keyuan Rd, Zhangjiang Chuangxin No. 10 Building, Zhangjiang High
Tech Park Shanghai