[Openstack] [openstack][newton][dashboard]

Waqas Riaz waqasriaz234 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 13:42:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am following official OpenStack installation guide for Newton on
Ubuntu 16.04 from this link
http://docs.openstack.org/newton/install-guide-ubuntu/index.html

I am facing issue in accessing dashboard of freshly installed
OpenStack Newton on Ubuntu 16.04.
I am getting following error on browser with url:  http://controller/horizon

"The requested URL /horizon was not found on this server"

However apache server is accessible at http://controller

I used configurations given in following guide.
http://docs.openstack.org/newton/install-guide-ubuntu/horizon-install.html

My local_settings.py file is given at below link:
http://paste.openstack.org/show/595021/

All other services (keystone, nova, neutron and glance) are working
fine, VMs are successfully created via CLI.

What configurations do I need to do to access dashboard?

Any suggestions would be really helpful.

Thanks,
Waqas Riaz