[Openstack] [Swift] Dispersion populate - run how frequently?

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Fri Jan 13 05:15:05 UTC 2017

If you're running 100% coverage with dispersion report, then running it once per day seems reasonable.

If you're running something smaller, like 1-10%, then doing it once per hour might be reasonable.

The point is, make it automatic and integrate it into your normal ops metrics. Track it over time and adjust as needed.

--John