[Openstack] nova backup - instances unreachable

John Petrini jpetrini at coredial.com
Wed Jan 11 15:41:01 UTC 2017

Mohammed,

It looks like you may be right. Just found the permissions issue in the
nova log on the compute node.

4-e8f52e4fbcfb 691caf1c10354efab3e3c8ed61b7d89a
49bc5e5bf2684bd0948d9f94c7875027 - - -] Performing standard snapshot
because direct snapshot failed: no write permission on storage pool images

I'm going to test the change and will send an update you all with the
results.

Thank You,

___

John Petrini